Friday 6 July 2012

Your words can change your life

The life we are living today is a total sum of the words spoken by us and those who are of significance to us. That tells us that words must be powerful. In six days God created the world. He made the sun, moon, stars, the seas, the land, the heavens, grass animals and human beings. How did he do it? It was through words. If you read Genesis, the first book of the bible, you will find that God made man in his likeness. Meaning that people are like God. Therefore if we are like God, it follows that we would create our own worlds in a similar way i.e. through our WORDS. So, are you living the life that you've always wanted to live? If not then it is time to start saying a few words that will make you go in the right direction. If you're sceptical about this then try it. The first key is to keep saying it until you see it. The second key is not to give up. Your confessions or your words are a demonstration or evidence of what you believe in. If my confession is I AM EMPOWERED TO PROSPER, this is the demonstration of what I believe about myself. It is a demonstration of my faith. If you're not prospering now, but keep saying the latter confession, you will find in due course that everything that you are doing begins to prosper. Napolean Hill wrote a best selling book called the Power of Positive Thinking. Positive thoughts create a particular mindset that causes you to be successful and prosper. So the words you say are determined by the mindset you have. Therefore it is advisable to fill your mind with material that takes you in the direction that you want to go. My main source is the bible. One scripture says that "My path shines brighter and brighter..." Meaning that at every point in my life I am making progress and getting better. Another scripture tells me "My life is pleasant and my future is bright." (Psalms 16v6). I say these words everyday for myself, my husband and my daughter. I know that my life is absolutely pleasant because I've made sure through my words! So today fill you mind with the right things and start speaking your way to the TOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment